Join us in Sedona, Arizona February 2022
Who do you have to become to write what is being asked to be written?
This retreat was birthed by a group of women who consistently showed up to write. Yes, they each had desires for what they were creating, and having the designated time to do so was supportive. But what kept them coming back time after time was the reflection, the honesty they were each called into as their hearts poured into pages – not only with their writing, but with themselves – and the community that held them while they did so.
There is no underestimating the transformation of women in community. Whether they are writing a book, training for a marathon, or reaching into the depths of their souls to see what they find.
This retreat is a kind of combination of all three. With a writing project that wants to be brought into the world, tap into your truest potency in service to that which you are creating – while doing it in a community of other brave women doing the same.
We want to support you in birthing your creation in the fullest sense of the word:
- Dial up your connection to yourself, and the writing that wants to come through you.
- Learn how to use your body to facilitate your writing.
- Experience what it feels like to write unguarded and unprotected – totally revealed.
- Write as you feel in real-time the words that flow, and the receive community’s reflection of your potent transmission.
At Transformational Retreat for Writers, we invite you into the energy-rich, rugged desert of Sedona, Arizona to connect with yourself and the words that want to flow through you. We’re pretty sure you’re not finding it at your neighborhood café. Though once you create an open channel for those words, we promise you can take it anywhere.
February 16 – 21, 2022
Investment: $3997 ($500 deposit holds your spot!)
Full payment: $3497 ($500 discount)
Will you join us?
In order to make sure it’s a fit, and to create an experience that serves each participant, we have a few questions for you. We’ll ask you to submit your application along with payment to be considered (either deposit or full pay, whichever you select.)
Registration deadline is 9/30/21; claim your spot today!
(Only 10 spots available.)
- 4 days of writing, sharing, coaching, experiential activities, meals, snacks & surprises
- 5 nights lodging in Sedona, Arizona.
- Transportation to/from Phoenix International Airport.
A loose sense of how our days will be organized for imagination purposes. Every day will have its own flavor, and cultivating peaceful agility with what comes is part of what’s on the agenda.
|Morning Teach + Connect|